Welcome to the website Research and Teaching Profiles of public universities in Germany. You find here information on the disciplinary differentiation of public universities in Germany (excluding medicine). The website aims at providing a systematic long-term perspective of university profiles in research and teaching, including their change over time. These profiles are captured using the following eight indicators:
- Non-professorial scientific staff,
- Basic funding,
- Third-party / grant funding,
- Web of Science publications,
- Web of Science citations,
- Bachelor and Master students,
- All students (Bachelor, Master + Teaching degree students).